What are the best ways to use dry shampoo?
- When using dry shampoo do not overdo the amount; the risk is to leave an unsightly white patina on the hair. Very little is needed for the product to be effective.
- Do not apply dry shampoo over the entire head, but only where necessary, avoid lengths and concentrate solely on the roots.
- After applying, apply a gentle massage to the scalp so that it works on your scalp. Dry shampoo will absorb excess sebum and goodbye effect “greasy hair”!
- It is advisable not to spray the dry shampoo too close to the skin, but keep at a distance of about 30 cm.
- Avoid using dry shampoo too much, you could risk clogging the follicles on the scalp.
Let’s face it, dry shampoo is a great convenience that can be our salvation on many occasions. Let’s say that after a hard day’s work, you don’t even have time to run home for a shower on the fly, because they set you up with a last-minute dinner. It will be enough to have with you a dry shampoo to vaporize on the hair, to have immediately a vaporous hair, as if you were just out of the shower. If you are curious to know which are the best ways to use it, then read on!
# 1 FIRST RULE: DON’T EXPAND!
In this case, it is the case to say it, less is more, that is the less product you apply, the better the effect will be. In fact, the risk is to leave an excessive white film that will make the colour of our hair dull and dull (especially if you have dark hair). It is always better to apply a small amount of dry shampoo and if necessary, add more afterwards.
# 2 CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE ROOTS
When we go to use the dry shampoo, it is not necessary to apply it on all our hair. It is in fact just the scalp hair that needs to be purified since it is there that forms the odious anointed effect, caused by excess sebum.
Moreover, it is good to avoid the tips to avoid drying them up, thus creating frizz, which we really don’t like!
# 3 NOT TO ASSESS: EVEN THE MESSAGE IS IMPORTANT!
Once the dry shampoo is applied to the skin, it is important to let it act for a few minutes and then gently massage the product onto the skin. In this way, the shampoo will act more effectively and its effect will last longer.
# 4 PAY ATTENTION TO KEEP THE RIGHT DISTANCE
The dry shampoo should not be sprayed too close to the skin, but it is advisable to keep at least 30 cm away from the roots. After that, just brush the hair to remove excess, or move the hair with the blow-dryer air.
# 5 THE TOO MANY STROP, EVEN IN THIS CASE!
Last thing fundamental: dry shampoo, even if it is very comfortable, should not be used too often.
In doing so, in fact, you would risk blocking the follicles that are on our scalp, so it’s better to limit yourself to just one application between each wash, so as not to overdo it.